12 дек. 2014 г.

Cities in dust



Darlings, I was gone for two weeks, please forgive me for the silence! You know, the only thing we buy that makes us richer - is  a journey. Yes, I was very very far from the cold Russian winter. My path for the second time ran across India. This was not only a vacation. In New Delhi I had some business meetings. But however, even a business trip to India is always filled with a lot of new experiences, discoveries and findings. This time, I absolutely fell in love with Delhi. We planned the trip so to spend in this anthill as little time as possible. But now I really regret it! This city is a real treasure for lovers of history and art. I can not even imagine how much time you need to visit all its palaces, fortresses, mosques, temples and museums.  Hopefully next time I'll be able to give it due attention. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий